A garden pond filter for ponds up to 1,000 gallons, the Pondmaster 1000 can be used in conjunction with any submersible pump up to 500 gph flow. Additional units can be connected for higher capacities.
This system features a unique handle that serves as an easy-to-use positive locking mechanism for the filter compartment. The Pondmaster 1000 has a quick disconnect fitting which enables it to be easily attached or removed from the pump.
- The Filter System eliminates suspended particles from below the water surface.
- Hooks the intake of most pumps equipped with an intake.
- The Filter System eliminates suspended particles from below the water surface
- Coarse polyester media provides mechanical filtration (included)
- Carbon media provides Chemical filtration (included)
- Quick and easy installation
- For use with Inline Pumps 200-700 Gallons per Hour that have an inline intake area
- No Liner Cutting, or Major Pond Alterations Necessary
- Convenient Handle for Taking Filter Out of Water
- 12" x 12" Size with Locking Handle
- Complete with 3/4" Tubing (1ft for connecting to pump) and Fitting
- In Pond Use Only
- Filter Rests on Bottom of Pond