Firestone 45 mil rubber liners are guaranteed for 20 years!
- High flexibility: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes remain highly flexible even at very low temperatures (down to –45 °C), enabling year round installation in a variety of climates and terrain.
- High elongation: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes can elongate over 300%, which enables the membrane to stretch and conform to objects in the subgrade.
- Superior weathering resistance: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes offer unmatched resistance to ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
- Quick and easy installation: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes are available in large seamless panel sizes up to 15m in width and 61m in length resulting in fewer field seams and less installation time.
- Low maintenance: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes require little or no regular maintenance after installation. The Geomembrane can survive normal environmental exposure for well over 30 years.
- Environmentally friendly: Firestone EPDM Geomembrane is an inert material with low environmental impact during production and use. In addition, Firestone’s EPDM manufacturing facilities have received ISO 14001 certification, a testimony of the company’s commitment to environmental management.
Click here to use our handy pond calculators to aid in your project.